Predator Wear pants/ bump pants

This is the place to discuss anything mogul-related that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.

Moderators: SkiDork, bvibert

Predator Wear pants/ bump pants

Postby Ihutch5r » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:42 pm

Anybody have a pair of the old Predator Wear wolverine pants laying around with the button across knee stripe? I had a pair when I was younger and competed and have been wanting to get another set real bad. Sucks they went out of business. If you do, I am probably a medium or small but would like to hear about any size you got. Thanks a bunch
Ihutch5r

Re: Predator Wear pants/ bump pants

Postby SD_skier » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:43 pm

I am unsure about the predator pants, but Rutt is making mogul pants (with button on knee pads) that seem to be pretty popular at competitions. https://www.ruttmogulpants.com/rutt-mogul-pants/
SD_skier

Postby Ihutch5r » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:10 pm

Yeah I actually got a pair of the Rutt pants, thank you though. I just always really liked the Predator pants and wanted another pair that would actually fit me now.
Ihutch5r

Postby ToddB » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:59 pm

The Rutt pants great. However I'm thinking of taking them to seamstress to have scuff guards installed. I nicked them last year. I got some cut proof Cordura black nylon online that should do the trick from further damage.
ToddB

Return to General Mogul Skiing