Momentum Adult Camp

This is the place to discuss anything mogul-related that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.

Moderators: SkiDork, bvibert

Momentum Adult Camp

Postby Gringuskahn » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:21 pm

Am considering the Momentum adult camp. Am a strong skier but, now that I'm 54, have list my ways in the moguls.

Was wondering (1) what people thought of Momentum, (2) if learning on a man made competition zipper line translates well to naturally made moguls on piste and (3) what the typical age of an adult camper was there (looks pretty young on the site's videos).

Thanks.
Gringuskahn

Re: Momentum Adult Camp

Postby skinnyskis » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:38 am

My opinion, If you have lost your way in the moguls a day of Momentum is likely to give you a couple areas to focus on (we can't get anywhere when we get overwhelmed), ski both comp and natural bumps for best results (if you are lapping comp bumps, take a break with a few runs in natural bumps every once in a while to mix things up), my recollection was typically 35 for the adult winter/spring clinics (never camped) a strong skier at 54 should fit in just fine.
Skiing with good posture since 2008 - thanks MS.net
skinnyskis

Re: Momentum Adult Camp

Postby rayden8 » Wed May 11, 2016 1:01 pm

Bumping this thread for an update. Momentum looks like a blast, especially the adult week. Anyone else have Momentum experience? Is anyone still considering going there this year?
rayden8

Return to General Mogul Skiing