Typical Squatch behavior...

Favorite TV shows, latest ingenious discovery in your life, new car, etc. This is place to discuss whatever it is your heart desires. Except... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... no politics. Take it somewhere else!

Moderators: SkiDork, bvibert

Typical Squatch behavior...

Postby Yoranium238 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:44 pm

So, during downtime at this year's Bumpapalooza, someone in the crew (not mentioning any names, BStead and Dwost) had the bright idea of watching some Animal Planet show called Finding Big Foot. Barring anything associated with a Kardashian, this is by far, the worst offering that cable has provided in as long as I can remember. Not only does this show profess the existence of Big Foot, it further claims that they exist in great numbers. This show comes complete with field experts using scientifically proven methods for tracking the elusive beast(s) as well as describing "typical Squatch behavior". In fact, these clowns describe everything as "typical Squatch behavior". Sadly, we still haven't seen one. But...I am encouraged by the existence of what might be footprints. And tonight, I've learned they are employing a new technique...setting out donuts in very precise locations in the woods. I believe we're really close on this one.

The whole point of this pointless post is that upon my return from the Jane, I now find myself surfing and stopping at this ri-fargin-diculous show. I'm not quite sure why. Maybe it's like coming across road-kill on the highway. You just have to look. Now, that's typical Squatch behavior. Who's the bigger idiot here?

I'd just like to take the opportunity to thank my Squatch brothers for introducing me to this. I'm now 20% stupider (I mean, dumber).

Thanks guys.
-- Chris from OH
Yoranium238

Re: Typical Squatch behavior...

Postby Jeffy » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:20 pm

Typical Squatch post...
-Jeff
Portland, OR
Jeffy

Postby B-Stead » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:43 pm

Great post !

I love how they only ever find ONE footprint.

B-Stead
B-Stead

Postby Yoranium238 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Jeffy wrote:Typical Squatch post...

Indeed...consider it a warning to never watch this show lest you be sucked into its typical Squatch charms.

B-Stead wrote:Great post !

I love how they only ever find ONE footprint.

B-Stead

Thanks B...only from a true Squatch aficionado.
-- Chris from OH
Yoranium238

Postby Chris Moore » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Squatchapalooza 2013 !!!!
Chris Moore
Site Admin

Postby mogulsensei » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:43 pm

Southpark spoofed them in last weeks episode, Squatched them good! If you are interested in lowering your IQ further, check out Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel. I find it hilarious, don't know why, can't stop watching it...
mogulsensei

Return to Open Forum