Greg Stump Movie Songs

Discuss anything ski related here!

Moderators: SkiDork, bvibert

Re: Greg Stump Movie Songs

Postby Jeffy » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:28 pm

Elhochick wrote:Hi! I am curious as to which songs from Maltese you have?

I have Target Practice Mp3 if you never found it.

Peace, love and bumps.

Welcome Elhochick! From Maltese I have the theme song 'Maltese Flamingo', 'Rockin Dolly', 'Stand down' and 'Target Practice'.
-Jeff
Portland, OR
Jeffy

Postby Elhochick » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:27 pm

Nice Jeffy!
I'll have to find those other ones and download them too. I used to have the whole Belouis Some album (tape?) at one time.

I am hoping to meet you guys up for a day or two in Feb. (MJ is my home mountain!)

Hope you guys don't mind having a chick tag along for the day. :D (oh and don't worry... i won't be wearing an outfit like the one in my avatar... this is my way of secretly wishing myself back to the late 80's/early 90's... when I could ski at least 25 times a year.)
Elhochick

Postby Jeffy » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:04 pm

Elhochick wrote:Nice Jeffy!
I'll have to find those other ones and download them too. I used to have the whole Belouis Some album (tape?) at one time.

I am hoping to meet you guys up for a day or two in Feb. (MJ is my home mountain!)

Hope you guys don't mind having a chick tag along for the day. :D (oh and don't worry... i won't be wearing an outfit like the one in my avatar... this is my way of secretly wishing myself back to the late 80's/early 90's... when I could ski at least 25 times a year.)

For sure come ski with us in Feb. Or this weekend!

Those songs I couldn't find to download so I recorded them from my Maltese DVD.
-Jeff
Portland, OR
Jeffy

Postby Elhochick » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:41 pm

I will have to see what the weekend holds. I know they are getting some great stuff today... i so wanted to ditch work today!

I also found this website while searching for ski songs one day... was bummed they didn't have Maltese Flamingo on the list though.

http://www.skimoviemusic.com/
Elhochick

Postby mwvt9 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:38 pm

I have been looking for old 808 state stuff from License to Thrill forever! Do you have the entire soundtrack to Thrill?
mwvt9

Previous

Return to General Skiing Discussion