My introduction and video from elk

Post your photos and videos of moguls or mogul skiing here. If you post a video or photo of you skiing moguls, you'll hopefully get some feedback on your style. Remember: no matter how good you are, you can always improve!

Moderators: SkiDork, bvibert

My introduction and video from elk

Postby Christiano » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:33 pm

Hello, just joined this forum and glad to be here! I'm from PA and Elk is my local mountain. I used to race when I was younger but switched over to moguls when I was 14-15. This is a video of me at Elk from this weekend. Enjoy! Any constructive criticism is welcome!

Can't seem to get the video to upload, this is a link though: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10 ... 9665706519
Thanks for watching!
Christiano

Re: My introduction and video from elk

Postby Jeffy » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:23 pm

So is there both a Christiano and a Christian from Elk Mountain? Or just one of you. I also noticed there is a Mike Guzzi, probably Bob Guzzi's brother?
-Jeff
Portland, OR
Jeffy

Postby Blanton » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:03 pm

Nice skiing... Elk looks fun!
Blanton

Postby Christiano » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:10 pm

Yup two Christians both from elk
Christiano

Postby Christian » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:47 pm

Jeffy wrote:So is there both a Christiano and a Christian from Elk Mountain? Or just one of you. I also noticed there is a Mike Guzzi, probably Bob Guzzi's brother?

Mike is Bob Guzzi's brother and there are a few other names here from Elk. I'm the Christan that was supposed to meet up with you at the Jane but tore ACL. Just in time for epic conditions back home.
Christian

Return to Photos and Videos