Kingsbury Video

Post your photos and videos of moguls or mogul skiing here. If you post a video or photo of you skiing moguls, you'll hopefully get some feedback on your style. Remember: no matter how good you are, you can always improve!

Moderators: SkiDork, bvibert

Kingsbury Video

Postby Old School » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:59 am

Get's you motivated doesn't it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItOiKeI8eBg
Old School

Re: Kingsbury Video

Postby Jeffy » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:39 pm

Gots skillz! :D
-Jeff
Portland, OR
Jeffy

Postby skinnyskis » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:41 pm

Jeffy wrote:Gots skillz! :D

And World Cup gold to start the season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSsR4chuKk0
Last edited by skinnyskis on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skiing with good posture since 2008 - thanks MS.net
skinnyskis

Postby spetrecky » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:50 pm

This is what kills me, how is there no video available to see of the comp, is it not 2014 in freestyle? maybe it is still 82? pre internet and pre video cams? Kills me. the sport is ran by the retarded.
spetrecky

Postby coloradomogulskier » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:33 am

Yep,

The sport is dead here in 'Murica' . Canada and Finland I believe had full live coverage, I could be wrong. By the way Kingsbury's winning run was nasty. That run was so blistering fast on that course. I hope the kid wins the gold he has earned it in the last 2 years. I know Bilodeau and he is a great guy too. i am going to actually root for both of them to medal..

By the way--- The Jane is rippin right now. Who needs to watch the terrible US coverage
coloradomogulskier

Postby skinnyskis » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:24 pm

Agree with both of you - the distribution broadcast rights is a mess, no live coverage in Canada either (when I was looking on Saturday afternoon Universal Sports (NBC) had some video (not live streaming) but the content was blocked to my location). I expect where I am Rogers Sportsnet will some sort of re-broadcast (mid-January?). Eurosport2 broadcast the final2 (but no DBS or Dineen?), I don’t know if it was live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn0-Af_hicY

coloradomogulskier wrote:By the way--- The Jane is rippin right now. Who needs to watch the terrible US coverage

I’m envious of you CMS - only man-made snow to ski on here in Vancouver (so for the time being I guess I’ll have to ski vicariously through short YouTube clips of Mik (not Mike for benefit of the announcers)).
Skiing with good posture since 2008 - thanks MS.net
skinnyskis

Postby spetrecky » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:25 pm

Alex B won that, and sho endo should not have gotten 3rd, he was lucky to not die in the middle. Bad announcing huh, and boring coverage, so annoying.
spetrecky

Return to Photos and Videos