MOGULSKIING.NET 2.0 COMING THIS WEEKEND !!!

Rules, guidelines, announcements, news, etc.

MOGULSKIING.NET 2.0 COMING THIS WEEKEND !!!

Postby Chris Moore » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:41 pm

Mark your calendars! This Saturday, January 14th, 2012 will be the launch of the entirely new MOGULSKIING.NET website!!!

It's been a long and difficult journey but I've finally put together something that I think is truly capable of bringing the site and the sport to the next level. The new MogulSkiing.Net will not be an upgrade to the existing site, it will be fresh start using a completely new technology platform and new content. Many of the features that I have previously mentioned will be incorporated into the new site: Facebook and Twitter Integration, mobile device support, breaking news from around the world of mogul skiing, etc. Plus, and I think best of all, it will feature a stunning new graphical interface that is truly beautiful to look at.

Also, this will be just the start. What you will see on Saturday is the platform upon which MogulSkiing.Net will grow in the coming months and years. I expect the content on the new MogulSkiing.Net to dramatically increase in a short period of time. The new platform will provide the ability to add content and functionality without limitations.

I will announce more information as the day gets closer. I have to admit I am a bit relieved to have finally reached the point where I can say with confidence that the site is ready for prime time. Stay tuned !!!

-Chris
Chris Moore
Site Admin

Re: MOGULSKIING.NET 2.0 COMING THIS WEEKEND !!!

Postby Jeffy » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Totally kewl...
-Jeff
Portland, OR
Jeffy

Postby Yoranium238 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:29 am

Can't wait to see it, Chris.
-- Chris from OH
Yoranium238

Postby Chris Moore » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:42 pm

Everyone-

Please head over to Facebook and Like the new MogulSkiing.Net Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/MOGULSKIINGNET/194035604018317?sk=info

The Facebook Fanbox and Wall will be integrated into the homepage on the new site launching Saturday. More to come!

-Chris
Chris Moore
Site Admin

Return to Official Business