Request for Photos

Rules, guidelines, announcements, news, etc.

Request for Photos

Postby Chris Moore » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:24 am

Hi Everyone-

I know it's been pretty quiet since we announced the ownership change for the site. Not to worry, I've actually been hard at work laying the foundation for MOGULSKIING.NET 2.0. Sometime soon I'll be moving the site to an entirely new platform with new content and a bunch of new features.

In the meantime I could use some help. I need more photos to decorate the site with. What I'm looking for is high quality, high resolution photos of anything mogul skiing related but of most interest is action shots of people skiing bumps. Momentum Ski Camps has some good examples of the type of stuff I'm looking for:

http://momentumcamps.com/cs/programs/moguls/

So if anyone has anything similar that they'd be willing to share it would be greatly appreciated and will help make the site a lot more exciting to look at. P.M. me via the forum or email: chris@mogulskiing.net

Thanks!

-Chris
Chris Moore
Site Admin

Re: Request for Photos

Postby B-Stead » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Sorry Mo, I got nothin' that is high-res. You should send an email to the peeps on the Bumpapalooza email threads. Or post the request to FB Bumpapalooza page?
B-Stead

Re: Request for Photos

Postby coldsmokedude » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:44 pm

Hey Chris Mo', I have been through this drill in the world of websites. What are you thinking asking for high-res? You know what works? Just ask people for photos, especially of themselves, and then you actually get some response and the site does not die. Plus, the general public likes action photos of any quality; only the pros are interested in Hi-Res. Here's wishing you good luck.

P.S. Most skiers don't have Hi-Res photos and a majority of people don't even know (technically) what that means.
coldsmokedude

Return to Official Business