New England

Plan any mogul-related trips, events, or meetups here. Bump skiing is always more fun with other bump skiers!

Moderators: SkiDork, bvibert

New England

Postby Four Sticks » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:50 pm

I have been going to Hunter a lot in the past few years and they seem to have the best bumps in the Catskills. I am there most Sundays if anyone would like a meet-up. I am looking for others who will ski double diamond moguls like on Annapurna, would like to share tips and help each other with videos to analyze our skiing.

Belleayre was nice last Sunday and I give them credit for trying to develop some bump runs like on Onteora. The trail surfaces had medium-firm packed powder but the moguls were only moderately sized and a bit irregularly spaced.

I will be at Stowe on February 20th and 21st. Then, I will plan on going somewhere for a few days in New England on or about February 24th. Join me!
Four Sticks

Re: New England

Postby Domeskier » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:01 am

Have you posted this on AlpineZone? There are at least a few Hunter bumpers over there. Not New England, but Blue Mountain in the Poconos has a nice bump scene. Quite a few excellent mogul skiers there and the grooming crew are really competent at seeding bumps.
Domeskier

Return to Trips, Events, Meetups