BUMPAPALOOZA 9 - Starring Brendan Fraser and Vin Diesel

Plan any mogul-related trips, events, or meetups here. Bump skiing is always more fun with other bump skiers!

Moderators: SkiDork, bvibert

BUMPAPALOOZA 9 - Starring Brendan Fraser and Vin Diesel

Postby Jeffy » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:59 pm

Dates for 2016 are set for arrival Wednesday, March 2 and leaving Sunday March 6. A few will be skiing Wednesday and then the bulk of the crew skiing Thurs/Fri/Sat and a few skiing Sunday. Oh and this happens at Mary Jane, CO. Don't be a fool and miss this.
-Jeff
Portland, OR
Jeffy

Re: BUMPAPALOOZA 9 - Starring Brendan Fraser and Vin Diesel

Postby spetrecky » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:39 pm

Oh....Vin Diesel- I lost a couple IQ points just reading his name. Are you sure he is not too fast or too furious for this event?
spetrecky

Postby Blake » Fri May 01, 2015 5:55 pm

I really can't wait for this this time. I'm really excited to ski with you guys and I want to ski with the group more than I have before. I would even stay in the house if it wouldn't be so silly since I live in Winter Park : )

I wonder how we can start to make the group bigger.

I want to ski with you guys a whole lot of the time you're here. I have just started getting in shape and I'm really excited about what it can do for me next season.

I look forward to getting to know everyone better. In recent years I have had trouble knowing everyone because if one or two people's outfits change each year, it throws my perception since I never see you guys without ski suits and goggles etc (I'm sure weed didn't help me remember from previous years either but that won't be a factor next year).

Anyway, I can't wait. If there's anything I can do let me know... I don't really know how to get more people, I guess... I'll tell people about it and stuff... But there's almost no one I know that I can tell. You guys would be real surprised if you lived in Winter Park. In all of the years that I have been here, I have known only two skiers my age or younger. This has to be the strangest ski town. If you live in Steamboat, everyone is an athlete and everyone skis. Same with other places farther from Denver. Here, we have plenty of athletes and skiers on the mountain, but they're all from Denver. People in town that are my age or younger are all "snowboarders" but they're not even real snowboarders, they are all really just alcoholics and potheads. I know one 50 year old athlete in town and he is the only athlete I know. I know OF one more. And that's it. I can't even understand why most of the people live here. They almost never go to the mountain and many people here have never even tried skiing (or snowboarding). I'm freaking bored here now because I'm not hanging out with those people.... but that's all right. I am going to spend the next 9 months getting in the best shape of my life. I think it's weird though. But I have heard that other ski towns can be like this too (I've heard that Crested Butte has a drug problem for example).

P.S. There's no way we'll be able to keep up with Vin Diesel based on the videos I have seen. I saw that dude jump off of one speeding car going one direction and catch a girl in the air that was coming off another speeding car that was going the opposite way, and then he landed on another car without getting hurt and without the girl in his arms getting hurt. It was pretty incredible.
Blake

Postby spetrecky » Sat May 02, 2015 12:44 am

spetrecky

Postby Shockenau » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:02 pm

My dear brethren it's been a while since I've been on the forum and am pleased to announce that I will be staying in the bighouse straight chillin, laughing, eating and above all skiing bumps at The Jane. Can't wait to shred with you dudes.
See any good lines?
Shockenau

Postby Jeffy » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:15 pm

Shockenau wrote:My dear brethren it's been a while since I've been on the forum and am pleased to announce that I will be staying in the bighouse straight chillin, laughing, eating and above all skiing bumps at The Jane. Can't wait to shred with you dudes.

Ahhhhh Yeah! Harkin Snake Legs Banks back for a 3rd year! BOOM!
-Jeff
Portland, OR
Jeffy

Postby coloradomogulskier » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:49 pm

Blake,

If you stay in the house you might see more man parts than you can handle!

El Nino
coloradomogulskier

Postby Jeffy » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:13 pm

BOOM! Plane ticket bought for Bumpapalooza... Which is nice.
-Jeff
Portland, OR
Jeffy

Postby Jeffy » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:35 pm

Rutt Mogul Pants are now the official ski pants of Bumpapalooza 9! Because Frank, Ian and myself now have some. Get yours today and sport them with us at the Jane! Info here in Old School's post:

http://forums.mogulskiing.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2090&p=14803#p14803
-Jeff
Portland, OR
Jeffy

Postby Akisan2 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:26 pm

Back from the dead...
I'll really try hard to make it this time around. Being half a world away is making it just a bit difficult to get my a$$ to Jane to shred with you old people lol.
It depends on my employment, but I will try to adjust the dates so I can make it. Fingers crossed!
Akisan2

Postby Yoranium238 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:50 am

Akisan2 wrote:Back from the dead...
I'll really try hard to make it this time around. Being half a world away is making it just a bit difficult to get my a$$ to Jane to shred with you old people lol.
It depends on my employment, but I will try to adjust the dates so I can make it. Fingers crossed!

Now it's a party. Hope you can make it Ryohei!
-- Chris from OH
Yoranium238

Postby Jeffy » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:46 pm

Akisan2 wrote:Back from the dead...

What?!? That would be AWESOME if you could make back Ryohei... But of course we understand how far away you are.
-Jeff
Portland, OR
Jeffy

Postby Blake » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:05 pm

Blake,

If you stay in the house you might see more man parts than you can handle!

What?! What goes on over there in this house??

I don't think I'll stay there since I live in Winter Park, but I could come over and hang out with you guys any time you want. I'd love to.

...and if "Hang Out With Your Wang Out" is the name of the game, then 'Wang-Out' it is!

...this does however beg the question; how many "man parts" are too many to handle? When you guys get into town, go ahead and start working on the math and then give me a call and I'll come over.
Blake

Postby xproskier » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:21 am

Epic. Yes, epic. Did I mention this will be epic?
xproskier

Postby Blake » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:13 am

Sorry if I tend to say crazy things online : )

Man I was just watched Fast and Furious 7.... I almost never turn a movie off. I pretty much like all movies regardless... the only one I ever walked out of was one of those "Final Destination" movies... and now I have turned off Fast and Furious 7. Those movies are getting more and more ridiculous each time. It's just one completely impossible scenario after another.

I am teaching for free this year if anyone asks me and as long as it doesn't interfere with my work... just so anyone knows who might be interested in any tips as we ski around during bumpapalooza.
Blake

Next

Return to Trips, Events, Meetups