Looks like the Killington of Old.

Plan any mogul-related trips, events, or meetups here. Bump skiing is always more fun with other bump skiers!

Moderators: SkiDork, bvibert

Looks like the Killington of Old.

Postby Old School » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:31 pm

Well three and half feet of snow certainly helps but, Killington is looking like the Killington of old once again. New management seems to "get it". They are leaving bump lines up all over the whole mountain. Favorites like Escapade to Flume, Conclusion,Thimble to Needles Eye,Vertigo,Wildfire, Outer Limits. All were bumped up with good lines. Some of the best skiing was on upper and lower Ovation with great cover. Let's hope the weather cooperates as well as the new management has. Shame is we have to wait 5 days to do it again.
Old School

Re: Looks like the Killington of Old.

Postby bendtheski » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:44 am

Damn you Frank!!!!
Is HP Dave's VW truck still parked in the Bear lot?

At least it's snowing today, and man do we need it!
Wag more, bark less
bendtheski

Postby Old School » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:03 am

Haven't seen it but we usually park on the front side. He has been spotted though with Bruce Regan.
Old School

Postby bendtheski » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:02 am

^Dude, our avatars are making almost the same turn!
Wanna dual?

WTF is wrong with you Frank? Don't you know all the cool kids park in the Bear lot? :mrgreen:
I may have mentioned this before, but in my mind Killington hasn't change one iota since I left 10 years ago. Please don't shatter my illusion...
Wag more, bark less
bendtheski

Postby Old School » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:23 pm

Saturday April 20th. Things started out firm as the rain from last night froze up this morning. Killington seeded 3 lines on the Superstar headwall as well as 3 lines on the lower pitch. By noon things were skied up and a good rat pack had formed. Sky was in and out clouds and sun most of the day interspersed with snow flurries. Tomorrow promises to be a blue-bird day. Stay tuned.
Old School

Return to Trips, Events, Meetups