Videographer Tom Dale

Plan any mogul-related trips, events, or meetups here. Bump skiing is always more fun with other bump skiers!

Moderators: SkiDork, bvibert

Re: Videographer Tom Dale

Postby rondo320 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Minedump has been open for a few days at Copper. Some nice bumps are forming. There are a few areas of rocks but they are avoidable. I might be out Monday, look for the lime green jacket. It will either be Minedump or if it opens Little Burn.
rondo320

Postby bendtheski » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:53 pm

Damn Rondo, I keep missing you!

I going to try and get out on New Year's Eve for a few. Probably stick to Loveland on the weekend though...

From Thursday:

And while I'm at it; I got busted for poaching at LL the other day. They were pretty cool about it, but still suspended my pass pending a video redemption.
View early, view often. I'm hoping they'll turn my pass back on if I get enough views in the next couple of days. Enjoy!

Wag more, bark less
bendtheski

Postby rondo320 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Bendtheski,
Busted!
Got back on the slopes today after a work break of a few days.
Minedump is pretty rocked out at the bottom and there doesn't seem to be much hope for anything better anytime soon.
I'll be here the next three days (Monday through Wednesday) and then will probably pull up stakes and do day trips from Denver to MJ until the conditions improve at Copper.
What a disappointing season!
rondo320

Previous

Return to Trips, Events, Meetups